Why is Seek Outside giving gun control advocate Ryan Busse air time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okhotnik

WKR
I've been in sales for 35 years. Run my own business for 12 years. I never talk politics, religion, sexual preference, or entertainment with clients. I've successfully never lost a client over those years for any of these reasons that I am aware of. The fact some of these companies elect to make these types of decisions seems very strange to me. Nothing really to add to this thread just sitting back quietly shaking my head.
Big like. Smart business man. Rare breed these days

Reactions: SLM

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
You're right, i should have just used the typical liberal framework of..."we just want to have a conversation..."

I'll debate the 2nd Amendment anyday...here, I'll go first..."Shall not be infringed."

End of debate.
Then you already lost the debate, they are infringed. Question is what is the plan to keep what is left and maybe gain some back?

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I was legitimately going to pull the trigger on a 12 man SO tipi within the next month. Well, back to the drawing board. Is it Kifaru or bust at this point or are there any other competitors at this level?

I’m disappointed that no one archived Kevin’s Twitter account when this started. Unfortunately I didn’t see this thread until this morning. What little I saw from it on this thread is to much for me to give SO any benefit of the doubt.

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Why would you want to listen to someone who hates and despises you ( documented in hundreds of Busse's twitter posts, his book) and wants to take away your civil rights
Just to play devils advocate here. The best disinfectant is sunlight. The most effective way to combat the left is to exposure normal people to what they really think. Let them talk unscripted and make them defend their position.
From what I’ve gathered from this thread is that SO never pushed him to defend his position and seems to support those positions.

Gutshotem

WKR
thank you!!
Yeah man, I now kind of wish I had spent some more time going through his posts given that just as I figured, he was going to wipe his account. He obviously didn't stand by his words-not an ounce of integrity.

Coming on here thinking anyone was going to buy into the BS word salad he posted was just another glaring example of how he views the intellect of 50% of the country.

CTobias

Lil-Rokslider
🤔🧐 I do like my SO products, and I was sent this thread by a close friend, since I hardly frequent the social networks these days.

Anyways, you are judged by the company you keep.

Can’t really say you are pro 2A when you’re associating with someone as limp wrist as Ryan Busse, or anyone of the sort. It’s like saying you’re pro 2A and being a card holding member of BHA.

Gutshotem

WKR
🤔🧐 I do like my SO products, and I was sent this thread by a close friend, since I hardly frequent the social networks these days.

Can’t really say you are pro 2A when you’re associating with someone as limp wrist as Ryan Busse, or anyone of the sort. It’s like saying you’re pro 2A and being a card holding member of BHA.
Wasn't even about associating w/ Busse, all of the tweets I posted on page 10 here are from his own account-that he deleted.

Okhotnik

WKR
Yeah man, I now kind of wish I had spent some more time going through his posts given that just as I figured, he was going to wipe his account. He obviously didn't stand by his words-not an ounce of integrity.

Coming on here thinking anyone was going to buy into the BS word salad he posted was just another glaring example of how he views the intellect of 50% of the country.

He sure sounded like an arrogant pr...

look at Kevin's tweets calling for gun bans and mocking people who believe in the second amendment. He's just asa bad if not worse than the clown Busse

Believe that is already law in CO, came with the mag restrictions.
Copy copy. Hard to follow all the 'not a slippery slope, this will make you safe and be able to go to bed with yours doors unlocked' type of law in every state.

3forks

WKR
It’s worth noting that Lauren Boebert is the Republican State Representative for the district in which Kevin resides, and Seek Outside is located.

I think Lauren Boebert is an embarrassment, but I would definitely listen to the podcast if Kevin invited her on… I mean if he’s still doing them after this, and if he’s “naturally curious” in hearing what she has to say just like he was with Busse.

Status
Not open for further replies.