Willamette valley hunt with 7 year old son

AllenbOR

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders
I drew a willamette valley 600 series tag. My goal for the hunt is to take my 7 year old with me. I have a permit for the Dunn forest but would like to find some private land to hunt.

I’ll work or pay for access. I just want to take my son out and hopefully get some meat.
If anyone here is willing to help me out please send me a message. Thank you. Brian Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuntJaxx

FNG
Excellent idea. There’s a pdf out there called “Willamette River Guide” that has a map and covers all the areas you can hunt. Actually been thinking about doing it myself...

Biminabe

FNG
Excellent idea. There’s a pdf out there called “Willamette River Guide” that has a map and covers all the areas you can hunt. Actually been thinking about doing it myself...
+1
BB.jpg

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
I've had good luck calling land owners using the onX app. Most have been very gracious to accommodate a youth experience.

Michael54

WKR
Im in Pa and we are really rough on trespassers on our farm and super particular of who we give permission to hunt, however if a kid is involved and the parent contacts me it almost always turns into a guided/semi guided hunt of our property. I get more enjoyment watching a kid get his first animal than i do getting one myself. Id like to think there are other like minded property owners out there