Win An Antelope Hunt - Eastmans' TagHub Drawing

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, we will be drawing our TagHub antelope hunt winners soon! One tomorrow and one Monday. One caveat on this, you can't be in the free trial phase of TagHub and an elite annual member. The hunts are only being awarded to the Elite Annual members as one of the benefits for going to that level. HERE is a link to be able to upgrade your account or you can buy now and skip the free trial. Full disclosure these are auto renewing accounts, you may cancel at any time though.

Below is a video of a previous hunt where the hunt winner will be hunting. If you subscriber, keep your phone handy through Monday.

Shoot me any questions you may have!

Last edited:
The video above looks like it has Ike and Guy Eastman not a hunt winner, but still gives everyone an idea of the area and the potential for some 80 inch class bucks. Would be an awesome hunt. My goal is to hunt pronghorn in every state that I can DIY style and Colorado is on the list.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The video above looks like it has Ike and Guy Eastman not a hunt winner, but still gives everyone an idea of the area and the potential for some 80 inch class bucks. Would be an awesome hunt. My goal is to hunt pronghorn in every state that I can DIY style and Colorado is on the list.
Yup, this is one of Ike and Guy. Same location, whoops. Fixed the post above.