Sold Winchester M70 Featherweight .257 Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Selling a Winchester M70 Featherweight in .257 Roberts; it's an early 80's (push feed) made in New Haven rifle. It's been carried, but less than a 100 rounds through it. Rifle is in very good condition; a few minor dings in the stock, bluing is in very good shape.

It's wearing a new Leupold FX II 6x36 scope (w/ Alumina covers) and mounted with Talley Lightweight rings/bases. I have two new boxes of Nosler Trophy Grade 110 grain Accubonds to go with it, as well as a new Boyt soft case.

SOLD $1200 shipped from my FFL to yours. If you happen to live in Montana (Helena) we can meet and you can take a $100 off that price. SOLD

Ddn0X83.jpg

Ku6Mtyi.jpg

Last edited:

Wrench

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you haven't sealed a deal, I have a buddy who want to buy this. I will pm you his contact as he's not a member.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very generous deal on a classic, in a hard to find chamber, plus the extras!

If I didn't have a 2012 BACO Featherweight and a Montana in 257, this would be on its way to my FFL.

Did you ever find the Kimber Hunter you were looking for?

Last edited:
OP
mtwarden

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If you haven't sealed a deal, I have a buddy who want to buy this. I will pm you his contact as he's not a member.

replied to your pm

Very generous deal on a classic, in a hard to find chamber, plus the extras!

If I didn't have a 2012 BACO Featherweight and a Montana in 257, this would be on its way to my FFL.

Did you ever find the Kimber Hunter you were looking for?

I did not, but going a different route now anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.