Winter Kill

I’ve heard dire predictions for Idaho, Utah, Wyoming and I’m sure it is the same across the Pacific Northwest. Has anyone heard anything, either predictions or statistics, out of Washington?? I know it’s not a sexy or popular destination but it’s my backyard so I’m curious.

I’ve heard dire predictions for Idaho, Utah, Wyoming and I’m sure it is the same across the Pacific Northwest. Has anyone heard anything, either predictions or statistics, out of Washington?? I know it’s not a sexy or popular destination but it’s my backyard so I’m curious.

Was pretty rough going at the beginning of winter but seemed like it petered out here at the end. I haven’t found many winter kills when I was out horn looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CPawlowski
Was pretty rough going at the beginning of winter but seemed like it petered out here at the end. I haven’t found many winter kills when I was out horn looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you mind if I ask - are you east side, west side? North or south?

I just flew over eastern Oregon and eastern Washington. Carry-over conditions look excellent. I wouldn't be too worried about winter-kill in either of those states.

SwiftShot

WKR
None of my buddies in Eastern Washington have seen winter kill. Remember there was a massive blue tongue kill 2 years ago. That was devastating. Deer numbers are still way down from that.

None of my buddies in Eastern Washington have seen winter kill. Remember there was a massive blue tongue kill 2 years ago. That was devastating. Deer numbers are still way down from that.
Has there been any progress on treating it, sir?
I have not seen any recent news to that effect…