Wisconsin New Guy

I have heard a lot about this group and wanted to check it out. New to all of the forum format. I am retiring from the tactical world and looking forward to more time in the outdoors. I like good gear and like to read about what experiences and critiques others have before I pull the trigger on it. I have hunted the south and west from Wisconsin and have fished the US, Canada and Australia. I look forward to checking out all that rockslide has to offer and also to contribute positively when I can. Thank you.

T_Nelomz

FNG
Fellow cheesehead awesome! You said soon to be retiring from the tactical world? I'm currently an LEO retiring next year as well! I live in Milwaukee and am planning to move back home to the Stevens Point / Plover area next fall.

OP
D.A. Heenik
Fellow cheesehead awesome! You said soon to be retiring from the tactical world? I'm currently an LEO retiring next year as well! I live in Milwaukee and am planning to move back home to the Stevens Point / Plover area next fall.
Awesome! I may or may not be back in Milwaukee for the DNC. I am with DCI.

T_Nelomz

FNG
Awesome! I may or may not be back in Milwaukee for the DNC. I am with DCI.
I am on our Major Incident response team so I will be assigned to it for all the days. My real name is todd Smolen, if you see the riot guys try and find me. Small world!

OP
D.A. Heenik
I am on our Major Incident response team so I will be assigned to it for all the days. My real name is todd Smolen, if you see the riot guys try and find me. Small world!
It is! DNC cancelled. So we are not needed. Stay safe!!!!