Wish list for ATA 2020

Hey guys,

what would you like to see in the ArcheryTradeAssociation in 2020?

I for my part wish Bow companies would start to offer up to 32" DL in Hunting Bows. I'm at 31 3/4 personally and would really love me a Elite Bow with the new S.E.T.

The Burris Oracle is nice and efficient, but too heavy.. Fix the weight and I'm sold

What's on your mind?

Hey guys,

what would you like to see in the ArcheryTradeAssociation in 2020?

I for my part wish Bow companies would start to offer up to 32" DL in Hunting Bows. I'm at 31 3/4 personally and would really love me a Elite Bow with the new S.E.T.

The Burris Oracle is nice and efficient, but too heavy.. Fix the weight and I'm sold

What's on your mind?
Hoyt has up to 32" in the ultras, 32-34" in the Double XL.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
M
I was looking at Hoyt at first, they seem to have lost their momentum since 2015..
Then I got hooked with Bowtech - that was until Elite Archery was dropping their S.E.T. implementation.

A Titanium Riser, forged not extruded, would be the ultimate in combination with Graphene (for added strenght) and Nano-Carbon (for dampening) layered on top.

Let's go wild

I was looking at Hoyt at first, they seem to have lost their momentum since 2015..
Then I got hooked with Bowtech - that was until Elite Archery was dropping their S.E.T. implementation.

A Titanium Riser, forged not extruded, would be the ultimate in combination with Graphene (for added strenght) and Nano-Carbon (for dampening) layered on top.

Let's go wild
What do you mean by "lost their momentum since 2015?"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk