Woke Iron Will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoHiCntry

WKR
LOL the fact that being openly anti Nazi and being against the confederacy is considered 'WOKE" is disturbing. I wont speak on the other reference.

this thread will be locked shortly....

I don’t really care that much but I think you’re missing the point… the meme is suggesting that 50% or more of the country that would vote for Trump is the same as supporting the confederacy & nazis. It’s saying they are all the same & have to be defeated.

This is the exact reason I don't have any social media and haven't since 2011. I don't care what anyone thinks except a very small group of people. Sure as hell don't care about some guy who sells broadheads wife's opinion. I don't buy his broadheads but if I liked them this wouldn't stop me.

You're money do what you like. Now if his company was releasing statements like that then I could see getting a little more angry. Businesses need to leave politics alone, Target, NFL, Bud light.... All of them

WoodBow

WKR
Im not disappointed that ive never purchased ANY IW broadheads. I was very disappointed with that POS lightweight knife when it came out though. Got dull almost immediately while skinning an elk , and was close to impossible to resharpen.
Hear me out. I'm not sure it is possible for a knife to dull super quick AND be almost impossible to resharpen. Soft metal dulls fast and sharpens easily. Harder metal dulls slowly and requires more effort to sharpen.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Hear me out. I'm not sure it is possible for a knife to dull super quick AND be almost impossible to resharpen. Soft metal dulls fast and sharpens easily. Harder metal dulls slowly and requires more effort to sharpen.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think his kifaru broke on his first or second trip out too.

Maybe not, can't remember.

Drenalin

WKR
7why0z.jpg

Rob5589

WKR
Don't use IW so don't really care. But I do give pause regarding the intent of a poster who's been around since 2013, has 16 posts, but feels the need to post a screenshot of a FB page from 2021. Bill seems pretty accessible, why not ask him?

Super tag

WKR
I personally will take a stand against this kind of attitude, there’s a clear opposition in the message, it’s got to start somewhere, the more support these people get the stronger they become, we’ve watched it build over the last few years, building steam by the day. If we don’t take a stand it’ll just keep getting worse, I dont care how good their stuff is, there’s plenty of other options that do the job without supporting this kind of destructive attitude, her right to express it, my right to move on, from this and any of the woke crap, period. When you wake up one day and your rights are completely gone, and it could happen the way rhings are going, you’ll have only yourself to blame for supporting it’s growth.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Locked.

The premise of this thread is absurd. Are we to be held accountable for any opinions our families might hold now?

The thread itself has turned into jabs and memes, which is also ridiculous.

If the OP or anyone else wishes to contact Bill and inquire as to what HIS stance is and then post a thread with something of actual substance go right ahead.

This kind of smear thread with nothing of value is not what Rokslide is about. Do better.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.