Woke Iron Will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RampartLB

FNG
Was cruising through Facebook the other day and stumbled upon Cable Smiths Lonestar outdoors page and noticed a few interesting comments about Iron Will ownership and their views. I try not to voice my political opinions many places but in a bit of frustration I felt inclined. It’s looks like the owners wife’s page is a bit of a dumpster fire and I assume goes against views of many of their current and eventual former customers.

IMG_EDAF08DC64AD-1.jpegIMG_EDAF08DC64AD-1.jpegIMG_0544F0B60CDA-1.jpeg

Dave_S

FNG
I didn't care about Bill's political inclinations when I purchased his broadheads. I definitely don't care what his wife (?) might think. I'm more than happy to purchase a quality product from an American company regardless of whether or not I agree with them on everything. But to each his own I suppose.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Man, I just don't give a crap. His broadheads rock, and his openness with the design process to arrive at where he did is great.

SO is a bit different in that their podcast platform started pushing some of that political stuff/topics out there a bit. But, Meateater has done the same thing.

KHNC

WKR
Im not disappointed that ive never purchased ANY IW broadheads. I was very disappointed with that POS lightweight knife when it came out though. Got dull almost immediately while skinning an elk , and was close to impossible to resharpen.

Bump79

WKR
Who cares. I don't control my wife's political opinions and many of my friends have wives who's political opinions are way out there.

I'm about as anti-woke as it gets but now the right is partaking is the same bullshit they do. Cancel culture for those they don't like and rhino hunting.

MattB

WKR
Seriously…people love to find reasons to be upset and offended
It is America's new national past time.

And the odd thing is that some many people can't read something on the internet where some rando essentially tells them that they should be upset about something, and then decide not to be. Rather, they repost it whether it makes sense or not. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.