WTB Women's hunting pants

UtahJimmy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Want to get my wife some dedicated (women's) hunting pants instead of hand-me-downs that are men's clothing. She's a medium/size 8 or 10 waist.

I'm also open to recommendations on what works well for your lady (or for you if you're female) to help keep them comfy in the woods.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forest

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my wife some pants from black ovis this spring. She's wore them a few times this summer and really seemed to like them. Seem like a nice pant at a nice price

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

OP
UtahJimmy

UtahJimmy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my wife some pants from black ovis this spring. She's wore them a few times this summer and really seemed to like them. Seem like a nice pant at a nice price

Thanks for the suggestion! Looks like they only have Sitka in stock though. I love my wife dearly, but I won't even spend that kinda coin on pants for myself...

qwerksc

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wife has a pair of kryptek Valhalla pant in that size, just a bit big for her, Brand new with tags, i have pics. They are size 6, My wife is on the about 5'3" 117lbs, she is swimming in these.

Forest

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the suggestion! Looks like they only have Sitka in stock though. I love my wife dearly, but I won't even spend that kinda coin on pants for myself...

Sorry i should have been more specific. They are pants made by black ovis! I dont think they are classified as womens pants, but fit her very well

OP
UtahJimmy

UtahJimmy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wife has a pair of kryptek Valhalla pant in that size, just a bit big for her, Brand new with tags, i have pics. They are size 6, My wife is on the about 5'3" 117lbs, she is swimming in these.
PM sent