Womens pack

twunt

FNG
Looking for a womens specific pack for the wife. Day pack that fits slimmer for ease of bushwacking. So no larger than approx 2000cui. Preferably internal frame. Must be capable of handling an elk quarter as the wife is capable.

Saw some badlands that would fit her well and seemed nice and stramlined. But good luck getting a quarter of meat in there. Thinking about a kuiu ultra 1800. Would like to keep it in that 2-300$ ballpark.

Thanks in advance.

Terrapin

WKR
I think that is a great choice. I used the older model Kuiu this year and really liked it, and the frame is substantially narrower on the new model. I had my wife try on the pack and it fit her well.

oldgoat

WKR
Not in the same money ball park but I just bought my wife the new Kifaru UL pack 22", with cargo panel and lid it's pretty light and streamlined. All I've heard about the kuiu is to make sure you get the new pro model.

Got my wife the Icon Pro used for cheap. The small frame/belt fit her great at 5'6". For what she will carry I dont think there is a better option for $300 or under.

OP
T

twunt

FNG
Thanks for the input guys, I run an 1850 icon pro as my elk daypack. Works for me for what I need it for. Had a few 120lb+ loads from this years BC elk. Was thinking of upgrading to kifaru and handing her down my kuiu. But would need smaller size frame for her (5'4).

But, women like there "own" gear sometimes. So a new ultra would probably be the easiest and least expensive option.

Thanks again for the input. Appreciate it.