Wow, Craigslist opportunity

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
I thought scammers in the classifieds section were bad...

I honestly figured this would have been pulled by now but as of today the ad is still there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-095315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-095315_Chrome.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 910

WRM

WKR
About like people selling LORAN (yes, LORAN, not GPS) coordinates in the days before virtually every offshore pothole was mapped and available for free somewhere. I knew people who had huge notebooks full of points they had bought over the years. And we caught A LOT of fish on them.

bozeman

WKR
About like people selling LORAN (yes, LORAN, not GPS) coordinates in the days before virtually every offshore pothole was mapped and available for free somewhere. I knew people who had huge notebooks full of points they had bought over the years. And we caught A LOT of fish on them.
Yes, there was an WTS ad on thehulltruth from a lady whose husband has passed...selling boat and his 'book' of fishing spots....... it didnt last long.

WRM

WKR
Yes, there was an WTS ad on thehulltruth from a lady whose husband has passed...selling boat and his 'book' of fishing spots....... it didnt last long.

It's "information". It's a commodity. Google makes a bit off it, I hear. Why shouldn't the everyman?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
"We were licked enough to be able to find a spot that consistently holds elk and doesn't get much pressure".

Are we really talking about elk hunting here?

I've always said that I'd be willing to sell my GPS with all waypoints etc for $5k. I've got one for OTC, and another that I use only for my draw units.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
This is the one scam that I completely approve of. Anyone dumb enough to pay money for coordinates of game deserves to be scammed out of thousands. Similar to paying people to find your game for you, just sad. Where’s the glory in any of it?

Moserkr

WKR
I have tons of spots like that in every state for every species. Need info on the big bucks, bulls and rams? $100 and you get coordinates of the trail cam pic for your OIL animal. Im practically giving this stuff away! I was hurt in a boating accident and lost all my guns so I cant hunt anymore. My loss your gain!!

I think he posted up on archery talk too. I’m sure he will have lots of buyers.
Never mind, it’s unit 81 thread on here I was thinking of.

Last edited:

Chaser96

FNG
All I can say is wow. Bet several people have paid though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk