Wrangler BOGO 50% Off

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
Are these the ones that I have seen so many people like?

I have read several in he forums mention wranglers but I am not sure which ones.

Wags

WKR
Damn, $50 a pair now. Good thing I stocked up when I did. For that price you could get the Eddie Bauer's.

Last edited:
Are these the same ones that are $24 at Walmart? Or are those different? I'd like to try a pair since they have a following and Zions may not be an option any more going forward.

sram9102

WKR
These look like they are sewn better than the ones I typically get at walmart for 20ish bucks. The fabric typically fails before the seams do so the seams are not the weak point for me.

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking now but I think the ones at Walmart at cotton and these are nylon. Not sure yet though.
I am worried about the fit. This fat boy likes loose pants and these are regular fit

Wags

WKR
I am looking now but I think the ones at Walmart at cotton and these are nylon. Not sure yet though.
I am worried about the fit. This fat boy likes loose pants and these are regular fit

They used to have the nylon version for the same price. They were a steal at $20.

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
From what I see, the outdoor is cotton, ATG is nylon.

Sure would love to try the nylon at $20!

OP
Pitbull44

Pitbull44

FNG
You’re referring to the”Outdoor” see below which are also BOGO 50% (see below).

f8f41b39b10744b3827f7445b69a1fe9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone attempted to spray these with a DWR? I recently bought a few pair of these and some of the single layer warming pants and was curious if a DIY DWR spray would work on them or discolor them.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone attempted to spray these with a DWR? I recently bought a few pair of these and some of the single layer warming pants and was curious if a DIY DWR spray would work on them or discolor them.
I did with the spray on dwr that Walmart has, no discoloration and marginal improvement for shedding water

MtnMuley

WKR
As stated above, these are not the same as the original ones that were $11 - $20. I can't comment on these, but will be buying a couple pairs. The originals are awesome. Other than they fuzz up pretty bad after several washes, they've held up as good as any of my Prana's or Kuiu's. Can't believe those tiny filmsy zippers won't break.

Red33

FNG
Target has the Wrangler ATGs for $25 as well. Just had the boss (AKA Knuckles) pick up another pair for me.

Clarence

WKR
I tried Graingers wash in dwr. Had marginal results and it washed out pretty quickly. They dry fast enough I don't bother anymore.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk