WTB WTB 10mm ammo or reloading supplies

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just decided to retire my .44 in lieu of a Glock 20 and of course its about the worst time in the world to start building supplies for a new caliber.

I shoot a lot for work out of a couple 9mm glocks which is a big reason to switch to a glock platform for my fly fishing and backpacking gun. I'm looking for a reasonable quantity of some bear defense rounds (or bullets as I'm happy to reload such a small quantity) if anyone has any laying around they dont mind parting with.

I'm interested in the Lehigh Defense xtreme penetrator (140 grn) or some underwood hardcast 200 or 220 grain bullets or loaded ammo and a 4 die set of carbide dies.

I would also be interested in some JHP's for 2 legged predators.

Again, I'm not looking for large quantities but I'm happy to buy a few hundred if it makes it an easier sell..... If youre local to Southern AZ I have all kinds of goodies I can trade (powders, primers, loaded ammo etc)

Also wouldnt mind some unfired or 1x brass.

Let me know what youve got. Thanks!

J86Warren

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don’t know if your interested in Buffalo bore at all (guessing not, seems like a particular list you’ve put together) but they have ammo in stock and shipped mine the next day. I got a couple boxes of their 10mm outdoorsman rounds. I just bought a G20 a few days ago myself. Good luck finding what you need.

kpk

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't know what's going on with underwoods. I've been on the "notify list" everywhere that carries them for months with no luck. 10mm typically isn't very hard to find - so I feel like they're focusing on others.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have some once fired cases I'd part with. Not many but I'll get a rough count and pm you in the next few days.

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you ever come to vegas? Im too lazy to ship but i have a few hundred pulled HST's i can spare. I shoot them from my 40 and my 10mm's

Tailz190

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t have anything to sell but the glocks stock barrel will not shoot hardcast bullets - was actually looking into a glock 20 and the dealer I was working with said I’d have to buy another barrel for the hardcast to shoot - I looked it and did my own research and he was correct - I’m sure you probably already know this but wanted to throw it out there in case you didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07yzryder

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t have anything to sell but the glocks stock barrel will not shoot hardcast bullets - was actually looking into a glock 20 and the dealer I was working with said I’d have to buy another barrel for the hardcast to shoot - I looked it and did my own research and he was correct - I’m sure you probably already know this but wanted to throw it out there in case you didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its hit or miss, they will shoot hardcast only reason i went aftermarket in mine was for a fully supported barrel.

OP
Weston

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for looking out, I don’t anticipate any issues shooting them through the factory bbl at the infrequency I plan to shoot them, I’ll de lead the bbl after every 50 rounds or so and after working up a load or finding something that works well I’ll likely not shoot 10 hard casts in the rest of the guns life. I’ll mic my bore the first few to make sure there isn’t any dangerous leading issues going on.

I’ve actually shot a couple hundred rounds of softer lead bullets through a gen4 Glock 34 messing around to check it out after I became a Glock armorer a few years ago and saw no adverse effects. But obviously each barrel is different as is the pressure in hot 10mm rather than weak 9mm.

that said, if I can’t get any of the xtreme penetrators and see any issues that are of concern it will be getting a KKM. I’ve been incredibly happy with the Glock reliability out of my stable of guns.

TheGDog

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Freakin' all the 10mm stuff seems gone! Whenever I learn about another store or online retailer I check into 10mm factory stuff...nope. Then check if there's projectiles....nope. Brass?....nope. Ask if they have CFE Pistol?.....nope. Whole lotta Nope-on-a-Rope!

OP
Weston

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0