Sold WTB 300 Weatherby brass/ammo shortage question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbob

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As above, I am looking to buy more 300 weatherby brass. Any manufacturer is ok, but would prefer weatherby.

This year has sucked. I got this gun early 2020 and haven’t been able to purchase ammo or build ammo for it yet. Same with the 270 I use for deer.

Has anyone heard if 300 wby brass/factory ammo is being made? Any idea of timeline from weatherby, nosler, hornady etc?

Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like they're is some in stock on the Weatherby website. Brass is out of stock but some of the ammo is $45 a box. Not much more than brass price.

OP
F

Finbob

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tried but all are out of stock if you try to purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a few boxes in stock at midway, I just bought two. They are 180 grain nosler accubond(these shoot the best for me) They are extremely overpriced at 105.99, but supply and demand I guess....

Clayniss

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As above, I am looking to buy more 300 weatherby brass. Any manufacturer is ok, but would prefer weatherby.

This year has sucked. I got this gun early 2020 and haven’t been able to purchase ammo or build ammo for it yet. Same with the 270 I use for deer.

Has anyone heard if 300 wby brass/factory ammo is being made? Any idea of timeline from weatherby, nosler, hornady etc?

Thanks a bunch!

I have 30 rounds of 300 Wby handloads loaded with Hornady 180 SPs and approx 125 brass cases. Most of the brass is Weatherby brand some is Remington. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.