WTB Accubond Long Range 7mm 175 grain

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Burned up my first 100 bullets and cant find them now. Got a hunt just around the corner and am hoping a Rokslider out there might be able to help a brother out!! Willing to pay a premium for as few as 20 and will cover shipping.

Let me know!

Thanks!

Coop

str_8tup

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We'll that's a negative ghost rider on that grain bullet being on our shelves. I will also check with our reloading manager to see if he has some he wouldn't mind parting ways with.

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Rokslide guy is sending me a box out of his personal stash, but if you track some more down hit me up. I'll probably buy those too.

Seacoo

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darin, came across some more bergers so I've got 2 boxes of 175gr LR Accubonds for sale if you're still looking. I'm in CdA. Matt

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darin, came across some more bergers so I've got 2 boxes of 175gr LR Accubonds for sale if you're still looking. I'm in CdA. Matt

Matt, send me a PM with your contact info. I would like to snag those.

Coop

BillyGoatGruff

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy's
I too am working with the 175gr LR's and am down to my last 42 bullets. Not in dire need but if anybody else wants to part with a box I'd be interested.

Darin,
How are they working for you?

I'm fixin to go test one out on a mountain goat next week. (Hopefully!)

BGG

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are shooting really well out of my STW. I have yet to send one into a live critter, but I'll report back soon. Thanks to the guys that got me hooked up. I'm set for the next couple years!

Coop

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I talked to Nosler last week and they shipped a large batch to Midway USA and Cabelas. Keep a eye out on both websites. I'm looking for 168 nosler LR for my dad.

Jake

LaHunter

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just received a notice that my Nosler ABLR 168s just shipped yesterday from Midway USA. I have had them on back order for several months.