WTB - Bow package

Hunt365

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to get into bow hunting. I'm looking for a bow package, 60-70lb, 28.5-29 draw length. I currently have my eye on Mathews and Hoyt, but would be open to other ideas. Looking to spend around $6-800. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you buy a brand new Hoyt Charger (Package) with all accessories (site, rest, quiver, etc..)? I dare you to shoot the charger side by side to its more expensive metal big brothers. You will walk out with it - and this is coming from someone that shoots a $2000 (all in) carbon rig

You can get it done all in for about $700

OP
H

Hunt365

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you buy a brand new Hoyt Charger (Package) with all accessories (site, rest, quiver, etc..)? I dare you to shoot the charger side by side to its more expensive metal big brothers. You will walk out with it - and this is coming from someone that shoots a $2000 (all in) carbon rig

Thanks for the info Jeff, I'll be sure to check it out.

Mtnboy

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I agree with this. I actually have a Charger myself and a Bowtech Assassin, which was their "bargain" bow a couple years ago, and they are both great bows. I shot them side by side with their more expensive counterparts and just couldn't justify spending double the money.

The other bonus to buying new is you can be sure it's never been dry fired etc. etc.