WTB WTB- Elknut Playbook

WyoElk

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to pick up one of these books. I can order one new for $20 but I thought I would see if someone had one they no longer need. Let me know, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I was looking to buy this book used last yr. I never found one but it was suggested by many on here to download/purchase the Elknut app onto my phone. I did and I'm very happy with it. One time fee and it's loaded with tips/tactics to use in the field and also has audio so I can listen to and practice different sounds. Good luck with the purchase either way!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have his 4 dvd set, “worse than wolves” that I’d part with for $30. It’s well watched but plays fine. Has all his tactics and he actually does visual setups and such. Tons of great info.

OP
W

WyoElk

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have his 4 dvd set, “worse than wolves” that I’d part with for $30. It’s well watched but plays fine. Has all his tactics and he actually does visual setups and such. Tons of great info.

I appreciate the offer but I’m looking for just the book this time. Thank you however.

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it but it is packed away as we are in the process of moving. If I can find it after the move I will send it to you.

OP
W

WyoElk

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have it but it is packed away as we are in the process of moving. If I can find it after the move I will send it to you.

That would be super generous of you. I’m happy to pay you or pay the shipping, just let me know what you prefer. Thanks!