WTB FHF Gear Bino Harness

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! I've been looking to buy a FHF Gear bino harness with very little luck. Google searches keep bringing me to this website so I signed up to see if anyone had one they were willing to part with. I need one in a size large, not too picky about the color, but I guess if I had to decide, I think the foliage green would be my last choice. Thanks for the help guys!

Cantharellus

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FHF has had some issues with their production company. His website say's he's pretty much out of everything. So, your only option would be used at this point.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys! I've been looking to buy a FHF Gear bino harness with very little luck. Google searches keep bringing me to this website so I signed up to see if anyone had one they were willing to part with. I need one in a size large, not too picky about the color, but I guess if I had to decide, I think the foliage green would be my last choice. Thanks for the help guys!

I checked and mine is the medium fhf in kryptek. If you are interested, I'd sell for $70 TYD. I can text or email pics. Just PM me your cell or email. I bought it used on here earlier this year but find that I prefer my Alaskan Guide harness.