Sold WTB FL Fusion Uncompahgre Sz Med or Lg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just like the title, looking for a First Lite Uncompahgre in Fusion only.
IIRC, the Gen1 fit a bit looser and would likely be a men's medium.
Gen2 seems to require a large from what I gather on their website.
Good condition, no holes expected.
Lemme know what you got!
ThanksI

Mdk_archer88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.0 in medium never worn outside. Ordered a size too big >.> perfect condition. Never used never washed. $180

Mdk_archer88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm small. 5'9 130lbs small. The length is great on the medium but it just swallows me.

___DAN___

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I actually have a medium fusion 1.0 that I just bought from a member here, and it is mint condition. I got it in last week. I am wanting a brooks and I found a member with one actually. If he still has I can sell this one. Let me know. I told him I would pass on the brooks because I just bought this one and would need to sell this first. So if interested I cna hit him up and I can sell you this one. 115$ for what I paid for it and fees and shipping.

OP
T
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I actually have a medium fusion 1.0 that I just bought from a member here, and it is mint condition. I got it in last week. I am wanting a brooks and I found a member with one actually. If he still has I can sell this one. Let me know. I told him I would pass on the brooks because I just bought this one and would need to sell this first. So if interested I cna hit him up and I can sell you this one. 115$ for what I paid for it and fees and shipping.
Sounds good.
PM me with your cell and let's chat.
Dan

Uncle6

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just ordered an new solid color Uncompagre 2.0 from First Lite for $149 and the Camo patters are $154.

Status
Not open for further replies.