WTB WTB Kimber Talkeetna

OP
S
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a long shot. I’d also be happy with a Ruger Alaskan, but even those are hard to come by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trees91

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How does the blind mag work for you guiding?
Hasn't been a problem for me, I'm kinda a fan of blind mags. Never any feeding issues. Only one time I recall loading it and getting a shell tilted in there so the bolt wouldn't pick it up. It took a second of fiddling with it to get it right, just have to be mindful of it and it's a non issue.

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too bad you aren’t looking for a sako. There one advertised @ snowshoe gun club for 2k. As new with a 2x8 vxiii

OP
S
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad you aren’t looking for a sako. There one advertised @ snowshoe gun club for 2k. As new with a 2x8 vxiii

I could probably be talked into the Kodiak. How are sales handled at that gun club? Not the scope of choose but I guess it could always be sold.

CHansen

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have a 416 Taylor, here in AK. Pre-64 action CR Douglas barrel, McMillan hunter stock if I remember right wearing talley 1in. Have dies, brass, and solids. Have actual head stamped 416 Taylor brass.

OregonInAlaska

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could probably be talked into the Kodiak. How are sales handled at that gun club? Not the scope of choose but I guess it could always be sold.

I was just on a message board at the rifle range. I’ll probably shoot tomorrow morning. I’ll snap a pic of the add and send it your way

A382DWDZQ

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not sure if you’re still looking but there is one on GB right now. Also saw a Champlin 338-378 KT pop up today.