WTB WTB Maven B3 8x30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recommend their demo program since you aren’t getting any thing back. I tried some b2’s for a lower than list price, and kept them.

ZDR

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looking for a smaller bino to carry on all hikes and want to try out the Maven B3. Anyone have a set of these lying around they want to offload? I missed out on the last two pairs posted.
I Actually have a pair that I am going to to list. I can send pics and more info tomorrow if you are interested. I brought them new about 15 months ago and haven’t used them much as I have a pair of Leicas 8x32 as well. The plan was my wife was going to travel w me but that hasn’t panned out. They are in perfect shape and compare well to the leicas.
Let me know if interested.

OP
C

corncob

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I Actually have a pair that I am going to to list. I can send pics and more info tomorrow if you are interested. I brought them new about 15 months ago and haven’t used them much as I have a pair of Leicas 8x32 as well. The plan was my wife was going to travel w me but that hasn’t panned out. They are in perfect shape and compare well to the leicas.
Let me know if interested.

I’m absolutely interested, please send me a PM with pics and any other relevant info. I drug my feet on two sets that were listed in the last few months and I’ve been kicking myself since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.