WTB WTB Neoprene cover for 16-48 angled Razor

mireland62887

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone have one they don't need and want to sell? Seems everywhere is sold out and/or no longer making them.

Don't care of the brand or condition as long as it fits the 16-48 X 65 angled razor.

Thanks.

OSUsmokey

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You may be able to just contact Vortex directly and ask for one. They just send one to you. I did that for my 11-33x50 because no one made one that size scope, but they have them around.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am looking for one as well. I e-mailed them, and they told me they do not have them anymore!! bummer!! does anyone have one to sell?

Agross

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I went through this a few months back. Think vortex got sick of me calling and asking About it. They ended up sending me a couple neoprene covers to try and a soft carrying case and a hat. Bonus. The one neoprene over was too long and didn’t fit very well , but the other one they sent fit great. Not perfect but very close. I’ll see if I can find the part number to the one they sent that worked best.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through this a few months back. Think vortex got sick of me calling and asking About it. They ended up sending me a couple neoprene covers to try and a soft carrying case and a hat. Bonus. The one neoprene over was too long and didn’t fit very well , but the other one they sent fit great. Not perfect but very close. I’ll see if I can find the part number to the one they sent that worked best.
Perfect!! 😀😀

Thank you! I am still on the hunt!

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The one for the 65mm Diamondback fits. I just went through this on mine, it's wearing it right now. It's a hair big, but not bad.