WTS WTS 7mm SAUM Mountain Rifle Build

hflier

WKR
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
SOLD For sale 7mm SAUM build.

This gun is a Remington 700 SA BDL. 7mm Short Action Magnum. I will list the features below:

Barrel cut to 20” crowned and threaded to 1/2x28 (professional gunsmith performed) Barrel is a 1:10 twist and so, you need to use 150-160gr bullets or choose heaver bullets carefully. Berger Classic Hunter 168gr. work good also. Bore is spotless.

I used a suppressor (not included), but I included a thread protector for it.

Action glass bedded and barrel free floated (professional gunsmith performed)

Bell and Carlson stock

Evolution Gunworks 20 MOA Rail

Timney single stage hunting trigger (adjustable)

Weight is 6lbs. 12 oz. with the rail and this thing is smooth to shoot and stay on target through the optic.

One minor surface scuff on barrel about ½” long and one small mark on the trigger guard. Both are shown in pics. Everything else is great.

Gun shoots great. I used Remington 150gr. Core-Lokt and they ran 2950 FPS and ½ MOA at 100 yards. This was the only factory ammo I had. I just started reloading and have shot some of my reloads through it, but I don’t have that process down yet, so cannot report on that.

Only selling to play with another project.

Price is $1600 $1500 shipped. Must ship to an FFL. No California sales. Make sure your dealer accepts shipment from an individual with a copy of driver’s license. AK sales would of course be more shipping.

Can accept discrete pay pal (you pay fees), Money Order, Cashiers check or Personal check with a hold until it clears.

j9BTZwF.jpg

5agVXT4.jpg

JqeGxus.jpg

tGEGgZ6.jpg

xbEwnd3.jpg

dYSG8qQ.jpg

alqPu8U.jpg

utI6jkn.jpg

RS6VBsz.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For some reason your pics don’t show.
I see your in Tulsa. Any chances you‘ll be at the gun show this weekend?