WTS WTS: Seek Outside Redcliff + SXL STOVE + Liner and half nest $1,200 free shipping to CONUS

MikeDaily

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD TENT/STOVE ON OTHER SITE
SOLD LINER/NEST ON ROKSLIDE

tent comes with 18 vargo titanium nail stakes for all points and the guy outs. The tent does have two small ember holes on one door flap and a small hole from a fallen branch near the door flap. I’ve put some tenacious tape on them, The holes only effect the resale value. The stove is in good condition and works great. Stuff it full of hardwood at night and you’ll have coals when you wake up. Also comes with two of the ground mats from Seek Outside.

I’ve never put the tent away wet, it’s still leak proof and has no mold or other damage.

There’s a half nest for one side and a liner for the other. Both can be installed when the stove is running.

I am the original owner. Just got back from a 9 day hunt and it was great. Family is growing and I need to switch to more car camping with a floored shelter. I will add some pictures on request or when it stops raining. I’ve had the tent since 2019 and stove since 2020, it’s been awesome.

I, and the tent, are located in Eugene, OR. I take Venmo or local pickup with cash.

0ca99af89f6e196b61302d6f48b50621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got the Nest and Liner yesterday! Thanks! Folks, good Rokslider here. Buy with confidence. I have this same tent and stove, great lightweight combo with plenty of room!