WTS WTS Vortex Razor 10x50 Binoculars

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!I have an excellent pair of Vortex Razor 10x50 binoculars for sale. I purchased these new two years ago and have only been on two hunts and minimal use around the house. They’ve always been kept in a bino harness. They do have a couple of very fine scratches on the objective lens that I am unsure how they got there. You barley see them and you have to be in the right lighting to see them. The scratches do not affect the viewing. Binos come with both eye covers, and the original box. I’m willing to sell, TYD for $700 OBO. Will be happy to answer any questions from serious buyers. The only reason I’m selling is I upgraded to the NL pure. IMG_6282.jpg
IMG_6279.jpg
IMG_6286.jpg
IMG_6283.jpg
IMG_6280.jpg
IMG_6284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Awesome pair of binos, very clean and well taken care of. Also, Vortex’s amazing warranty! Will also throw in the uni tripod adapter.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$750 TYD these will be going on eBay soon. Comes with original box, vortex generic case, uni adapter for tripod.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So didn’t think my NLs would get here in time for hunting so I held off, but just received word the NLs are shipping Thursday. I’m going to try to sell these on here before they go to eBay. $730 TYD.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
700 TYD. I have a new FHF bino harness that I will throw in for an extra 50$. It has the upgraded shoulder straps. It’s in foliage color.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
All messages responded to. Still available. The very minor scratches on the outer edge of the lens look like from cleaning. These have been very well taken care of. I live in Arkansas and only use them looking at deer in fields around the house. When I’m hunting around here I don’t use binos due to the woods being so dense, not worth the weight to carry. They’ve been out west one time and northern Missouri deer hunt.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last chance before I leave for my hunt.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$750 TYD with a brand new marsupial bino case.

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My apologies FHF bino harness not marsupial! I have a spotter for sale with a marsupial case! $740 TYD

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$675 TYD binos without harness. I don’t know how these are still available! $400 off retail!

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m trying to sell a Bergara B-14 HMR... if I get it sold and you still have these, we will be talking!