Wy elk pref points.

Shupe88

WKR
Im new to the applying for tags thing. If I buy a preference point for elk in Wyoming do I have to pick a specific unit that the point would go towards? I know this is probably a stupid ? but thanks for any help. I already know what unit I wanna hunt but just curious if I have to pick that unit specifically for my pref point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank the lord thats all you asked in your question. There are under cover Elk police on this site just waiting on a newbie to ask a question so they can shoot your rookie horse out from under ya. Never ask a question about where a guy may start at. You'll learn that in the next 10 yrs if they still allow elk hunting then. Enjoy your hunt. Im just being a wise guy.

pparris3

FNG
Thank the lord thats all you asked in your question. There are under cover Elk police on this site just waiting on a newbie to ask a question so they can shoot your rookie horse out from under ya. Never ask a question about where a guy may start at. You'll learn that in the next 10 yrs if they still allow elk hunting then. Enjoy your hunt. Im just being a wise guy.
The way some folks talk on here, you would think the population density of elk hunters with all that land out west is like downtown Manhattan

OP
Shupe88

Shupe88

WKR

Yeah I have noticed that on here. I try to help people any way I can but others not so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk