Wyoming and Points

Jdog

WKR
Police done shut me down gents--sorry for any inconveniene.

I catch any of yall in Wyoming this fall I'm calling Navy Seals and ODA buds...

Last edited:
I don't think you will draw 57 with a 4.5 average unless in the random pool. Last year was 50% with 7 in the special

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

EdP

WKR
In addition to draw odds, when selecting a unit to apply to it is wise to look at the quota trends over the last few years and also the amount of accessible public land. That info is available on the Wy F&G website. Quota data for 2024 will be available in April, well ahead of the application due date.

Laramie

WKR
In looking at 56, the unit is completely checkerboard’d w BLM and private—can hunters corner cross now? Or still in the court system?

Angone hunt 56 lately?
I spend 4 days in the area last year. Significant winter kill. The eastern part of the area had some antelope left alive but that area is going to need a few years to repopulate and recover.

KHNC

WKR
I am surprised you are posting all these area numbers publicly and expecting others to do the same. I am amazed you have any replies at all. I would just stick to studying Wyoming website, if i were you.

KHNC

WKR
Thanks and understood—but I don’t get too worked up over posting draw hunts units…I hunt all public except whitetails back here in Kansas.

Don’t worry so much about it anymore. Maybe not the best strategy—just easier for me and willing to help others as well.

Anyone need any info on 67–hit me up—I’ll help where i can. Thanks!
Its the other public hunters that get hurt by people posting area numbers publicly. Its actually a rokslide rule violation to do so. But anyway, glad it doesnt bother you on your hunts.

wapitibob

WKR
256 people have viewed this thread, with almost 4 months left to apply. How many additional views in those 4 months and how many of those will apply in the same area because they also don't know where to go?
Last year my area jumped 2 points because of two internet threads.

KHNC

WKR
Police done shut me down gents--sorry for any inconveniene.

I catch any of yall in Wyoming this fall I'm calling Navy Seals and ODA buds...
I will be there somewhere. Just keep your eyes in the trees. #predator

OP
Jdog

Jdog

WKR
256 people have viewed this thread, with almost 4 months left to apply. How many additional views in those 4 months and how many of those will apply in the same area because they also don't know where to go?
Last year my area jumped 2 points because of two internet threads.
point creep and all that bulljive blah blah blah...errrrbody just get out and hunt