Wyoming Corner Crossing defense fund

BuzzH

WKR
Correct, I would have posted it but the file size was too large on this site to post it.

Nothing shady going on...I'm just not computer savvy enough to make it work. I also didn't post a link to hunttalk as I wasn't sure about how the owners of this site would handle that. Some aren't too keen on directing traffic to another site.

Slugz

WKR
I gotta compress and break it up. Pages 1-30

Attachments

• Corner Crossing 2 pg 1-30.pdf
    613.3 KB · Views: 7

Slugz

WKR
Attachments

Attachments

• Corner Crossing 2 pg 31-37.pdf
    747.6 KB · Views: 3

Slugz

WKR
Pages 38 to 53

Attachments

• Corner Crossing 2 pg 38-53.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Slugz

WKR
I cut out duplicate pics.
Pages 54 to 63
Thats all of it.

Attachments

• Corner Crossing 2 pg 54-63.pdf
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
I cut out duplicate pics.
Pages 54 to 63
Thats all of it.

Looks like something didn't scan right on Yeoman's statement, i attached another.

Attachments

• 2022.01.31 Def. Mtn. to Dismiss pp 57 58.pdf
    525.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks guys, for pointing out the information source and making it available. I’ll have to give it a read.

On the commissioner's tag note, I realized that if the association selling the tags is a 501c3 (non profit), when someone drops $400k on a tag it's a write-off.

Ive read enough from CPAs to make a guy feel nervous about writing off auction tags.

I read all of that and it’s a pain to follow and try to keep the timeline straight between each of the documents.

Sounds like the ranch manager ran his mouth a bit on camera.

Interesting that the GF Officer “gave them permission” to retrieve their elk. Why would they need permission to access public land, and why would the officer feel it his duty to provide such permission?

Interesting that the county documents list the ranch managers ethnicity as “African”, but don’t seem to mention anyone else’s ethnicity.
The GF officer listed the suspects as Caucasian in his report.

The documents speak of Sgt Moore informing deputy Patterson that the “county attorney” wanted citations issued.
But there doesn’t seem to be written record of the CA’s order for citations to be issued in the documents.

Curious how the guys hunt the year prior went. Sounds like there was some confrontation on that hunt as well.

Anyone that has the dough to drop $100k+ on a Commissioner's tag is writing it off. And I'd wager the only thing they feel nervous about is who will find the biggest animal in the state for them to put it on.

Anyone who drops $100k+ on a WY commissioners tag spent 5x what a commissioners tag goes for so they’d have an excuse for writing off the $80k+ they paid over fair market value.

Edit to clarify: I’d guess you’re talking about a governor’s tag. WY auctions/raffles a bunch of commissioners tags so there is a pretty easy way to establish market value.

Last edited:
Reactions: 307

Sounds like the "trespassing to hunt" charges filed against the hunters are actually based on actions in 2020.
"Smith, Yeomans and Cape had crossed at public-private corners in 2020, she wrote. At that time “[t]hey reportedly spun their bodies around the T posts,” marking the private property, Davis wrote in her response." (She and Davis is referring Ashley Mayfield Davis the County Attorney).

Last edited:
"And I hate it, thats why i want these guys wrote up.. if it does (get ruled that CC is legal) all of this shit is gonna get shut down. and nobody wants it. I don't want that for you guys. You guys hunt here, ya know. I don't want.. I mean, he owns a lot of land. He's gonna lock it up. And I'm gonna be the bad guy." - Steve Grende talking to sheriff's deputy and game warden.

Last edited:

BuzzH

WKR
"And I hate it, thats why i want these guys wrote up.. if it does (get ruled that CC is legal) all of this shit is gonna get shut down. and nobody wants it. I don't want that for you guys. You guys hunt here, ya know. I don't want.. I mean, he owns a lot of land. He's gonna lock it up. And I'm gonna be the bad guy." - Steve Grende talking to sheriff's deputy and game warden.
Its already locked up...Grende is not too bright.

This video is going to be interesting in front of a jury.