Wyoming Mule Deer, what the answer?

Cannot control the weather, Can’t control urban spread, can control the predators, can improve habitat, can't control WYF&G greed for the mighty dollar. Can control the trophy hunters clan do this by limiting license and point restrictions on licenses, for example buck tags issued randomly with point restrictions maybe you draw a 2 pt. License maybe you draw a 3 pt. License and so forth, and then severely restrict those license. Restrict doe tags for 2-3 years. Restrict NR hunter license, restrict resident license, Or better yet just close the Wyoming deer season for a 4-5- year period. I hunt Wyoming mule deer as a NR, last year passed on a 3x3 after watching him for 2 days during which I never seen another mule deer buck, so where does it start in my opinion it starts with the hunters, and there attitudes towards what results in a good hunt, a deer(any deer) in the cooler or a decent quality deer in the cooler or god forbid no deer in the cooler, until we as a group can do this stop your whining. Big time eastern whitetail hunter I have set limits on my self as to killing bucks the area I hunt game and fish says I can kill a bunch during combined seasons bucks and does there is a point restriction on the bucks of 3 on one side, For me it has to be a 8 pt. Or better and then one a year, and he has to be a good sized 8 also as to doe killing a few years ago the same area was hunted buy a few older guys with brown its down mentality, it. Got to the point if you saw a few deer you were doing well, they have since passed on, now the deer are back, so at least where I hunt with the pressure off the dinks and does the population is re-bounding very well, No simple. Answers and no matter what the remedy is (if there is one) ITS GOING TO RUFFLE SOMEONES FEATHERS.

Last edited: