Xcurve minimalist accessories?

I went on my first elk hunt last year and am looking to upgrade from my MR Glacier to a frame and bag option.

I have discovered that if you have a long torso there is not much lift from MR products so that has eliminated the Guidelight framed packs which is unfortunate because frankly I like the bags they make better than the other companies. So my kids gave me a amazon gift card and I am looking to spend it. I saw that Stone Glacier is sold there but this is my dilemma. I am primarily a treestand whitetail hunter from NJ so I want to be able to run on the Stone Glacier a Lid and then a cargo sling similar to the MR Backstrap or the Kifaru Quarter Panel but with Molle running across so I could add some pockets similar to the Stryker . Since it would be used most often to carry treestands and then maybe a week for backpack hunting a year I really don't need a bag that would likely get cut from the treestands I was also concerned that the included straps on the SG would get cut and they look like based upon the picture to be sewn on. Is there any other strap attachment points?

Has anyone fabricated a way to do what I am asking with the SG?

I'd ask member Pods8 to make up something you want. Should be pretty simple to sew up a load panel that attaches to existing SG load sling with some molle on it.