Need some opinions on the kuiu Lt 7000 as I found one for $600cad taxes in including the frame

Just looking for some owner opinions on the kuiu Lt 7000. I found one for sale brand new for $600cad including the frame. To get a comparable bag/frame here in Canada from exo, kifaru, stone glacier etc would be $600 more.

Are those other brands really worth the extra $?

Drenalin

WKR
It’s ultimately going to depend on how the frame and suspension work for you/your body.

I’ve tried most of the major pack companies’ frames and I keep coming back to Exo K3 and Kuiu. Very comfortable for me at normal backpacking weight, and plenty comfortable up to around 80 pounds, which is all I care to carry these days. It’s a bonus that Kuiu’s packs are pretty cost effective on sale or on the used market. You’ll likely be able to recoup your money if you buy it and can’t make it work for some reason.

I love Kuiu clothes. Same with Sitka. But I think clothing makers kick out lesser packs. For me, yes, the EXO/Kifaru/StoneGlacier etc etc is worth the extra. If it’s in your budget, definitely go to one of the top makers. If it’s not in the budget, get the Kuiu and get outside.