WTS XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium

Ripnbst

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium Chassis for sale for Rem 700 (and clone) Long Action w/ carbon buttstock. NIB, never taken out of packaging. Includes Ergo grip and all installation hardware that comes with it when new. Rokslide is not recognizing the file format of the other pictures I tried to upload. I can send more pics to anyone interested. $11008B2248A1-190B-489C-B527-6265B102AF6D_1_102_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Does this have folding adapter and a few other parts? I am seeing a price of 895$ new on xlr's website with just the carbon stock, chassis and ergo. What options did you add to it?

OP
R

Ripnbst

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this have folding adapter and a few other parts? I am seeing a price of 895$ new on xlr's website with just the carbon stock, chassis and ergo. What options did you add to it?

XLR website lists they are ***estimating*** 20-26 weeks for an order if you placed it as of about a week ago? So $900 and 6-8 months or kick in another $200 and have it this week. I was going to use this for a build but decided to go with more traditional Manners stock.

I have another stock on order from someplace else that I placed an order back in January on and I still don't even have a firm date of when I will get it. All things considered, I dont think it's unreasonable for someone who hopes to be able to shoot a build some time this year.

Last edited: