Sold XLR Element 4.0 Tikka LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTurboEE

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this was a short lived dream haha. I have an XLR Element 4.0 Al chassis inlet is for a Tikka LA that I no longer have a need for and would like to trade for a similar chassis for a Tikka SA. I am also open to other manufactures chassis and stocks as long as it is a SA. I recently acquired this chassis with the plan to do a LA build but decided to go another route. Any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM. Also have (2) 300WM mags for it and (1) 30'06 mag.

Description:
XLR Element 4.0 Tikka LA 3.560 (AL)
VA Camo pattern
Thumb Shelf
Folding stock adapter
Milspec buffer tube and B5 CPS stock (can include)
Ergo grip

Attachments

• tikka1.jpg
    tikka1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 170
  • tikka2.jpg
    tikka2.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 169

KyleM4130

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a Tikka KRG Bravo in stealth gray if you’re interested in something like that. Has the minimalist spigot with it and the Harris direct mount if you would need that.

OP
TTurboEE

TTurboEE

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Tikka KRG Bravo in stealth gray if you’re interested in something like that. Has the minimalist spigot with it and the Harris direct mount if you would need that.
dose it have any other mods done to it? or just the spigot mount added to it? and how used is it?

KyleM4130

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have unfortunately barely used it but would really like the LA bottom metal. It’s pretty minimal. Has the LOP spacers, minimalist spigot, and Harris direct mount if you want it. Also has a flush cup mount on the left side of forearm. I kept it pretty minimal on this build for simplicity. I also have an Accurate Mag WSM mag that could go with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    514 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0386.jpeg
    IMG_0386.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 60
OP
TTurboEE

TTurboEE

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have unfortunately barely used it but would really like the LA bottom metal. It’s pretty minimal. Has the LOP spacers, minimalist spigot, and Harris direct mount if you want it. Also has a flush cup mount on the left side of forearm. I kept it pretty minimal on this build for simplicity. I also have an Accurate Mag WSM mag that could go with it.
great looking rifle build! but just not what I would be interested in trading for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.