Xpedition Xcursion6 Short draw speed

Looking for input on the Xpedition Xcusion 6 px3 cams with 26.5 draw length and real world speeds. Looking at replacing my Bowtech Assassin. Any input on this bow would be great. Oh, I am a lefty.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Inch for inch, pound for pound, the X6 will run circles around the Assassin. You're comparing a 333 ibo bow to a 358 ibo bow, so the x6 is going to be 20 fps faster and you are probably going to need a little stiffer arrow. I have a 2017 and a 2018 x6, just sold an x7, and all three met their ibo speed rating, at least according to my chrono. Best bows I have ever shot and super easy to tune.

I have a customer that shoots the x6. It shoots a 490gr arrow at 298 28" draw 70#. Take 15fts off for draw length differences and you will be right around 283fps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. Really sounds like something I will be looking at in the future. I wish I had a longer draw length, but I was graced with short arms.

Because my efforts to find one near me failed and in the course of that search found that there weren’t many.
That for me was a problem.

I don't have a dealer anywhere near me either but have talked to the company and they will sell me anything I need if needed. At that point, if you need a pro shop to fix it, any of em could do it. No big deal.

Looking for input on the Xpedition Xcusion 6 px3 cams with 26.5 draw length and real world speeds. Looking at replacing my Bowtech Assassin. Any input on this bow would be great. Oh, I am a lefty.
Thanks.
I have this exact bow for sale. Left Handed set at 26.5 inches. I will make a heck of a deal on it. I can also give you real world speeds as well. Let me know..

I have a customer that shoots the x6. It shoots a 490gr arrow at 298 28" draw 70#. Take 15fts off for draw length differences and you will be right around 283fps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wow.
That is spectacular speed for that weight.
I'm pretty happy with my Bowtech BTX28 70/27" shooting 270 at 430grs

Back