Yellow Stone Renegade

Gregbaker0341

FNG
Classified Approved
I have a Yellowstone Renegade ordered. Just thought I'd start a thread about it detailing the bow and my experiences. I know I like to research bows but there isn't much about them. Will post pictures etc. when it gets here.

Pretty close to home here - been curious about them. I've heard nothing but good things about his other bows. Looking forward to your posts! How far out?

OP
G

Gregbaker0341

FNG
Classified Approved
Not sure, I didn't ask. He said it would be glued up within a few weeks and that was a week and a half ago so I'm hoping soon. I'm just letting them do their thing though.

OP
G

Gregbaker0341

FNG
Classified Approved
Update: Got the bow last week of May. I have put maybe, 500 arrows through it since. Fit and finish are great. Overall is shoots like a bow... after piddling around with it, I landed at a little over 6" on the brace. I put a set of puffs in the stock string (also tried 550 cord with good results) makes a world of difference in vibration and sound. Its super quiet even with only 400 ish grain arrows. For arrow spines I found that it shoots the same 350 spine as my Palmer pretty well, just a little stiff though. Idk if this is "the bow" for me but overall I would rate 10/10.