ZEISS CONQUEST GAVIA 85

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at new spotting scopes. I have not had a chance to check this out in store. Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on the Zeiss Gavia 85?

thanks,

Ryan

mtmedic

FNG
I have the Gavia 85 and love it. Super clear scope. I do a lot of digiscoping through it and even shoot some 4K video through it and I am truly impressed. I don’t think you’d be disappointed at all. That being said if money is no object and as good as the Gavin is the Harpia is mind blowing.

fatbacks

WKR
My sheep hunting partner runs this and it is a very nice scope for the money. We’ve taken it on a few sheep hunts and no complaints whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys for the insight, I’m gonna head to sportsman’s In a bit and check it out.
I love the price point, but I might spend a tad more and go with the swaro.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
My sheep hunting partner runs this and it is a very nice scope for the money. We’ve taken it on a few sheep hunts and no complaints whatsoever.

If your using this for sheep hunting up north, it will definitely do the trick down here hunting the west.

fatbacks

WKR
We now run with my Leica televid 65. It’s a bit smaller and easier to pack and the optics are far better in my opinion. The only time the aha is outperformed was in very low light where the bigger objective could gather more light.

There’s a Leica spotter in the classified section. Whatever you decide, call Doug at cameraland (forum sponser) and he will probably beat any price out there.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
We now run with my Leica televid 65. It’s a bit smaller and easier to pack and the optics are far better in my opinion. The only time the aha is outperformed was in very low light where the bigger objective could gather more light.

There’s a Leica spotter in the classified section. Whatever you decide, call Doug at cameraland (forum sponser) and he will probably beat any price out there.