Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 at Optics Planet

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
That's a good deal! I paid $750 for mine slightly used and have used them for 2 years and havent looked back. Really good glass for the price and would highly recommend as a mid-tier glass

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I'm interested in these. Never looked through a pair but do these blow the vtx razors away? seems like a great price if so,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'm interested in these. Never looked through a pair but do these blow the vtx razors away? seems like a great price if so,

I haven’t compared them side by side but have looked through a lot of different binos. I would say they are similar but would be better than the razors. I currently have the zeiss SF binos.

Biggest thing I’ve learned is that once you pass the $700-$1000 mark in binos, the upgrades are not nearly as apparent compared to when going from say a diamondback to a razor or a conquest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
On sale for 747.99. I called and they took another 10% off. Total came to about $680 with free shipping.

What was said to get another 10% off when calling them?

OP
G

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
What was said to get another 10% off when calling them?
There was a red banner next to the add-to-cart button that read, "special offer available." I called and inquired about the special offer.

KU_Geo

WKR
I like the conquest a lot. The wide field of view is really nice compared to a lot of other binos in the same price range.

MThuntr

WKR
I still see the 10x42 for $747.99....
Weird it's $999.99 on my computer and phone. I suppose I could try to delete my cookies and refresh but I don't need another pair of binos. Glad to see it's still up so people can get a deal.

matthewmt

WKR
Called optics planet and got a pair for 673$ thanks for posting this I'm super excited to try these.
Customer rep said they were 999 and I told them they show as 747.99 so who knows.

OP
G

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
Called optics planet and got a pair for 673$ thanks for posting this I'm super excited to try these.
Customer rep said they were 999 and I told them they show as 747.99 so who knows.

Awesome! My shipment seems to be stuck somewhere as they have not been scanned in by usps. Nearly a week and not in transit. Can't say I'm impressed by their customer service or shipping right now.

matthewmt

WKR
With the sub 0 Temps here I'll be happy to give them a few extra days to show. Wished I could've got that free 2 day shipping but with combined additional discount it was a no go.

matthewmt

WKR
Awesome! My shipment seems to be stuck somewhere as they have not been scanned in by usps. Nearly a week and not in transit. Can't say I'm impressed by their customer service or shipping right now.
Did you receive your binos yet? Mine says they're due by Tues.

keller

WKR
I sure hope you guys get them. I had same situation with fed ex twice. First time Leica geovid hd range. Lost for over a week called got absolutely no help. They did show up. I bought shipping ins but was sweating biggest purchase ever.next was a case for kowa spotting scope. Said delivered but I never got it called fed ex. 0 help .3 days later a strange truck pulls up my driveway. An Amish man gets out passenger side with a package. I think this belongs to you it was delivered to my house. Fed ex said they would check into it and get back to me. No reply from them. The world isn't what it once was.

kpk

WKR
I was once stuck in the Optics Planet shipping loop for months. I hope they ship your guys stuff soon.