Zipper location on diy pyramid

So I am getting ready to start a pyramid shelter similar to the tut and am stuck on zipper location. What is the advantage of the zipper in the middle of the panel or on the corner like the tut?

yardwork

Lil-Rokslider
I just finished sewing a pyramid last week and used it this weekend. Its not 100% done, i didn't do the second stitch for flat felling the seams yet but with no weather predicted I wasn't worried about needing extra seam strength.
I put my door zipper on the corner and I created a problem for myself by folding over the edge of the nylon on the door and *frame* side. I then sewed the zipper to those folded over edges and that made the door wall shorter than the other three, thus that corner stake had to be cheated in to allow the zipper to close resulting in the slack you can see below on the closest corner. If i did it again I'm not sure I would go with a corner door again. I'm interested in reading other responses too.
I also need more tie-outs about 2' off the ground all the way around, but hey, we wanted to go camping and I'd just received my Lite Outdoor stove!

It may be easier to reach in the closed position with it in the center of the panel as opposed to the corner since you don't have to bend over with 2 sides around you. But the opening will be smaller if you leave one half of the wall staked down. Not much and unless you build a really small shelter it probably wont matter.