Thoughts on the new Hoyt’s?

Dunndm

WKR
I loved the RX 1 ultra when j shot it I loved it but I just couldn't imagine spending 1600 dollars on a bow when I have a Spyder
I shot the BT mag X and I hated. The bow almost fell outta my hand when I shot it. And the last 5% of the draw to that last let off was crazy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBarron

WKR
I have an 80lb RX-1 and love it. They only had the Kuiu verde finish and it looks like crap. Wish I had gotten buckskin or black. It’s already coming off in some places after a couple of months of use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
My turbo quieted down and became less vibey once I synched the cams. Food for thought that perhaps bows sitting on dealer hooks aren't set up optimally. The turbo provides a nice combo of draw feel and performance, but they are on the heavier side compared to my 2017 carbon bow.

WJS23

WKR
The few that I have shot this year shoot good but I don’t feel that it’s any better then the bow I’m currently shooting and most of the ones I have seen that have been dipped the Finnish looks like crap but that could just be from sitting on the rack and getting dumped but it’s still a 1600$ bow and should not have that problem the bow I have now I have used for over a year and have not had any problems with the paint on it

Ten Bears

WKR
I have been shooting an ultra for 3 months now. I like it more each day, it's just smooth and fun to shoot. No issues with the paint or any issues at all. It tuned relatively easy and I have had zero issues with a thousand arrows flung so far.

I did some online bargain shopping and got mine lightly used for $1000 shipped to me. It was posted on ebay by a shop, I called the shop direct and offered money over the phone, they accepted it. From their standpoint it skips the ebay fees. If you are diligent and patient online deals are always around.