New bow!

ZRob97

Lil-Rokslider
Stopped by my local shop to look around and try out a few bows. I’ve been shooting a Hoyt Pro defiant since about 2018 and felt it was time for something new. Was interested in and shot the Lift, Alpha X, and Omnia. Ended up with this Lift 29.5 70# and pretty stoked about it! Wanted a tan color and they had this “fade to black” model I thought was pretty unique.

Headed back in a few days after work to get my sight swapped over and should be good to go!

Attachments

• IMG_1938.jpeg
    IMG_1938.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Sweet rig. I still shoot my Halon and the Lift was the only bow i've shot that raised my interest. I like the weight reduction and just the overall shot sequence of the bow. I would opt for the 33 though, as I have a 29.5" draw so shorter bows are often too aggressive for my liking.

OP
ZRob97

ZRob97

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet rig. I still shoot my Halon and the Lift was the only bow i've shot that raised my interest. I like the weight reduction and just the overall shot sequence of the bow. I would opt for the 33 though, as I have a 29.5" draw so shorter bows are often too aggressive for my liking.
Weight difference was pretty noticeable for me as well. After reading up on the omnia I thought I would like it’s draw more but after shooting I felt the lift’s was even better

gabenzeke

WKR
I just picked up the 33 a couple hours ago. They only had 70 pound mods, but they ordered 80 for me and will trade me when the mods come in. Kind of bummed that the wait on getting the colors you want is so long....I was told end of July. So I just grabbed first lite with black strings. This is my first Mathews and I tried hard to not like this bow. But man, totally lacks vibration after the shot. Draw on the 33 felt better for me than the 29. Both bows feel so much lighter than other bows I've owned. Wife is gonna regret letting me go to Scheels alone.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
ZRob97

ZRob97

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up the 33 a couple hours ago. They only had 70 pound mods, but they ordered 80 for me and will trade me when the mods come in. Kind of bummed that the wait on getting the colors you want is so long....I was told end of July. So I just grabbed first lite with black strings. This is my first Mathews and I tried hard to not like this bow. But man, totally lacks vibration after the shot. Draw on the 33 felt better for me than the 29. Both bows feel so much lighter than other bows I've owned. Wife is gonna regret letting me go to Scheels alone.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Those first lites look great too! And yea… went to town for a few small things at the hardware store and ended up with a new bow, nature of the beast I guess

Stopped by my local shop to look around and try out a few bows. I’ve been shooting a Hoyt Pro defiant since about 2018 and felt it was time for something new. Was interested in and shot the Lift, Alpha X, and Omnia. Ended up with this Lift 29.5 70# and pretty stoked about it! Wanted a tan color and they had this “fade to black” model I thought was pretty unique.

Headed back in a few days after work to get my sight swapped over and should be good to go!
I like that color, looks sharp. The only bow I’m curious about this year is the lift, I have not liked any Mathews since the chill series, but the lift interests me enough I want to shoot one