The best hunting rain gear?

snowplow

WKR
Got the Yukons! Will try them this year. I have the gaiters of the same material and cant believe how tough they are.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
For AK this fall I bought Kuiu Yukon pants through the outlet store at a discount, and a FL SEAK when ASAT went out for a discount. I also bought a Sitka Cloudburst jacket from an individual. I held off on buying good rain gear until this hunt to see what technology did. I plan to take both jackets so I can let one dry in the tent while I wear the other, alternate them. I will likely be in Simms waders the whole hunt so the Yukon pants are for camp and just in case it's dry enough to wear them hunting.

Nimrod85

FNG
Yea so basically I only trust people who are posting from the Northwest (WA/OR), British Columbia, SE Alaska, etc. Sorry Colorado but I don't trust your rain gear advice haha. I hunted elk in western Washington, and I've never been so wet in my life.

Yea so basically I only trust people who are posting from the Northwest (WA/OR), British Columbia, SE Alaska, etc. Sorry Colorado but I don't trust your rain gear advice haha. I hunted elk in western Washington, and I've never been so wet in my life.
Welcome to the jungle haha