AZ Elk Draw 2018

OP
Elkoholic87
Unit 8 early archery bull, baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncstewart

WKR
Late rifle for my first AZ elk tag. Seems like I got my work cut out for me. Grats to all you rut hunting guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Late rifle for my first AZ elk tag. Seems like I got my work cut out for me. Grats to all you rut hunting guys!

Congrat's, on, your Tag, as Late Hunts can be, very good! Yes, they are not easy, tho ! If you are curious, to see what, an Ariz. Late Rifle Elk Hunt, looks like, go to YouTube and watch, Travis Volk's, Late DIY Hunt video of, 2 Elk Hunts, one in 2017 and another in 2014,.. very real ! Having a rifle/ bullet, combo that, can shoot up to 500-600 yards is nice, practice all the "real World' shooting positions, you can and learn how, to "Dope" the Wind. Good luck and enjoy your Hunt !

my buddy mark and i got drawn for late bull unit 8. our 1st elk tag. if anyone else is headed up there for this hunt and would like some campmates hit me up. and if anyone has any good advice outside of (weather is a key factor and go where nobody else is willing to go) im all ears. ive done a lot of e-scouting using onx hunt and google earth. gonna do an otc deer hunt in august to get familiar with terrain and scout all november long