AZ Elk Draw 2018

Bomberodevil

Lil-Rokslider
I drew an early archery bull tag, either 5BS or 5BN. Resident with 8 points, had a 10% and 15% chance (per the tag subscription sites).

Bjandrews

FNG
Looks we drew early archery 27 or 8 with 9 non res points. First draw hunt for us anywhere!

ncstewart

WKR
Not sure what tag but me and dad got a credit card charge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron W

Lil-Rokslider
My credit card was charged as well. It was my second year applying as a non-res. I put in for an early archery hunt 1st choice and a late season archery hunt 2nd choice. Either way I am excited. Congrats to all!

pirogue

WKR
Some of you guys are putting way too much confidence in Arizona's system. Last year my cc was hit for elk tag amount. When the portal was updated, it showed elk unsuccessful, and successful for a rifle pronghorn. I put in for bonus point only on pronghorn. Action from AGFD, a refund and excuse that computer made error.

robie

WKR
Some of you guys are putting way too much confidence in Arizona's system. Last year my cc was hit for elk tag amount. When the portal was updated, it showed elk unsuccessful, and successful for a rifle pronghorn. I put in for bonus point only on pronghorn. Action from AGFD, a refund and excuse that computer made error.

You didn't just take the rifle pronghorn tag?

jbw899

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy's card got hit yesterday. Looks like we'll be on a late rifle hunt in Arizona. According the website they're 60% through payment processing so if your card hasn't been hit there is still plenty of time. AZGFD

Last edited:
My buddy's cars got hit yesterday. Looks like we'll be on a late rifle hunt in Arizona. According the website they're 60% through payment processing so if your card hasn't been hit there is still plenty of time. AZGFD

jbw899 you're misinterpreting that webpage. I totally understand why though because it's misleading. There are five stages of the draw process, and they're listed on that page.

Application processing
Quality checks
Payment processing
Results preparation
Results posted

5 stages means 20% per stage. They're "all the way" through payment processing and thus they're 60% complete with the draw process. They tack on another 20% every time they finish one of the stages. So next the webpage will say "Results Preparation 80%"

Though they're likely to still hit some cards later in the week if other cards were rejected, so there's still hope.

CoolArrow

FNG
I got drawn for early archery either 6A or 5BS or 11M as a last resort. Put in for antlerless all three and antlered for 6A and 5BS. One point. Obviously hoping for a bull tag but either way I'm hunting elk this year!

CoolArrow

FNG
I got drawn for early archery either 6A or 5BS or 11M as a last resort. Put in for antlerless all three and antlered for 6A and 5BS. One point. Obviously hoping for a bull tag but either way I'm hunting elk this year!

Last edited:

CoolArrow

FNG

Last edited:

robie

WKR
Anyone else keep hitting refresh on the AZ results portal?!?

You guys thinking we will know this week or not for a week or two?