Portable charger

D_Eightch

WKR
Wondering what some of you have experience with.
I'll be using my phone a lot this September and was thinking of going with 2 Anker.
Looks like I could get just over 3 charges on my phone. It will go off at night, but I'll probably use it a fair amount. Maybe just one charger too, but i would hate to miss the grip n grin on the last day of a hunt because of a dead phone 😉
Price point and reviews seem pretty solid on the Ankers

I use the Dark Energy Posseidon. 10,000 mAh and bombproof. Think they are developing other products n I w but not sure what ir when.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I use the shit out of my dark energy poseidon. It really is tough. Its been wet, muddy, bloody and abused and so far works good as new. not sure anker can handle that.

530Chukar

WKR
My Anker 26800 came in this week. Got it fully charged and I'm on my 4th full phone charge. All 4 status LEDs still showing. Very happy with it so far.

pj2147

FNG
The Anker powercore II (20000) has been decent for me. I get several phones charges out of it, and it seems to hold a charge when I keep it in the bag for awhile.

Thor0331

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up this goal zero Sherpa setup this year. I don't really hear people talking about them too much, but no complaints so far, little heavy if you are worried about weight. I like that it has the inverter attachment for things like garmin rino that come with the wall charger only. You can just attach it to the solar panel and set the panel on top of your pack while you are hiking and it will charge. Assuming you have sunlight. I see Costco is starting to stock these now, and there a bunch of different setups, but they are pricey. I like the Poseidon and I will probably get one soon for shorter day hikes. I've heard nothing but good things about dark energy and look forward to seeing what else they come out with

Sherpa 50 Solar Kit | Complete Solar Kit | Goal Zero

Owenst7

WKR
I have had a couple packs from Zendure since they were a kickstarter campaign years ago. I've yet to find a reason to replace them with anything else. I'll probably buy another one from them when these die. I use them almost as much as I use a wall charger.

Nuke Man

WKR
I've ran cheap ass Walmart ones and the Dark Energy Poseiden. Have not had an issue with any of them. I don't use them to run big camera gear just my cell phone/headlamp and Delorme. You can buy 5 of the Pocket Juice chargers for the price of a DE. I also take care of my shit so it doesn't get wet or smashed either.