Slumberjack Bounty 2.0 Pack Reviews?

Has anyone out there used the new Slumberjack Bounty 2.0 this past season and have any good or bad things to say about it? I am really thinking about getting this pack, but I want to hear what other users have to say about it before I pull the trigger.

I know It is over 4000 Cubic inches, but I am worried if this is large enough to do a 2 or 3 night pack in hunt.

CO2130

WKR
I own one and it has been a good pack for the money. I’ve hauled three 100-115 pound loads with it, 2 we’re almost 12 miles, and it held up. It was actually pretty comfortable even. It’s definitely not too big for a 2-3 night hunt, you can use all the compression strap to make it a lot smaller. I would recommend pulling the compression straps all the way around and connecting them vs. connecting them to the snap clips that are are attached to the pack, it will work a LOT better. My frame did bend from the heavy loads but it is still comfortable. I plan to upgrade to a kifaru but if I can’t before season I won’t be too upset as I think this pack will do ok. I really like it for shed hunting too because it’s has longer straps than most packs, I never carry rope to tie on horns, I just use all the straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamm88

WKR
Bought this pack because of the above review, i only had it loaded around 60 lbs a few time and it worked fine. Ill probably never have 100 pounds in it unless i go elk hunting but i think it would handle it fine.

My only complaint is i wish that the small pack would have the buckles switched around so they adapt to the side compression straps. Im working on runing either a ilbe lid or guildlite lid along with the frame for early season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the bounty 4500 and really like it. Someday I’ll have an Exo but this will do nicely for now.

kory_tams

FNG
Has anyone out there used the new Slumberjack Bounty 2.0 this past season and have any good or bad things to say about it? I am really thinking about getting this pack, but I want to hear what other users have to say about it before I pull the trigger.

I know It is over 4000 Cubic inches, but I am worried if this is large enough to do a 2 or 3 night pack in hunt.
I wouldn't shy away from 3 to 4 day trips out of that pack! It's a solid option... I owned the 4500 a couple years ago and spent multiple 4 to 5 day trips out of it. As long as you kind of consolidate space you'll be fine with that pack... the worst thing that ever happened to my Bounty was a new Exo last fall! Now those are tough to beat...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk