What Podcasts are you listening to?

yak

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if any of you are listening to any hunting podcasts that I haven't found. I'm always looking to sharpen the saw.

I highly recommend Sharp Sticks, Outdoors International and The Gritty Bowmen podcasts.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Gritty Bowman, Meateater and John Dudley's Nock ON. I just downloaded a bunch of Jay Scott's and will give them a listen this week.
One good thing about a 75 minute drive to work...

I love the meateater podcast. I listen to some Joe Rogan, mostly when he has hunters on there. I really like the wired to hunt podcast, but thats more Eastern whitetail stuff. I have a 65 mile commute one way so i can listen to a one hour podcast the whole way through. I just recently got into the whole podcast thing, but i really enjoy it.

Brendan

WKR
MeatEater, as mentioned.

Joe Rogan Experience Episodes. Great for driving across country to go Elk Hunting...

#312 - Steven Rinella
#348 - Steven Rinella
#439 - Remi Warren
#442 - Steven Rinella
#450 - Cameron Hanes
#462 - Steven Rinella
#540 - Steven Rinella
#548 - Tim Burnett
#566 - Sue Aikens
#567 - Cameron Hanes
#576 - Jim Shockey
#632 - Les Stroud

T43

Lil-Rokslider
In addition to some of the ones above I've listened to Hank Shaw on the splendid table and Scott Laysath on another show. That reminds me I need to grab some elk out of the freezer.

Cool thread. I've been what else might be out after finding the meeteater podcast and the ones with joe and rinella and Cameron Hanes.

The new sharp sticks podcast is pretty good.

I am highly considering starting a podcast. I think it would be fun even if no one listens ha

I didn't know about The Gritty Bowman, I am now subscribing to that one.

I love podcasts and listen to hours each week. My current rotation:

Jay Scott Outdoors
Meateater
Joe Rogan Experience
Adam Carolla Show
This American Life
For the really long drives I highly recommend Hardcore History

MeatEater, as mentioned.

Joe Rogan Experience Episodes. Great for driving across country to go Elk Hunting...

#312 - Steven Rinella
#348 - Steven Rinella
#439 - Remi Warren
#442 - Steven Rinella
#450 - Cameron Hanes
#462 - Steven Rinella
#540 - Steven Rinella
#548 - Tim Burnett
#566 - Sue Aikens
#567 - Cameron Hanes
#576 - Jim Shockey
#632 - Les Stroud

Couldn't have put it any better. Joe Rogan is the best. Meateater is good also. I always listen to these while shooting my bow.

huntin'monkey

Lil-Rokslider
Joe Rogan episodes with hunters or MMA guys are fun. MeatEater is off to an interesting start; I'll be stoked if he gets deeper afield than recapping episodes. This American Life is storytelling at it's finest. The Serial podcast produced by TAL was pretty good too.

Interested that there's another Hardcore History listener on the board; you really have to be in to history to enjoy Dan's long, rambling takes on his subjects.

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
Joe Rogan is high quality when he's got someone interesting on

Meateater

Gritty Bowman (really liked South Cox)

Jay Scott Outdoors

Marc Warnke @ Outdoors International

Tradgeeks (for Donnie Vincent)

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
I have enjoyed the few podcasts that Rich Outdoors has produced. Outdoors International is my current favorite along with Meat Eater.

CraigAZ

FNG
I'm always looking for new podcasts long drive to work. A couple I enjoy are traditional bowhunting and wilderness podcast as well as trapping radio 2.0

TNArcher

Lil-Rokslider
Glad I found this thread! Meateater and Jay Scott are both excellent podcasts. Thanks for the recommendations