How do you listen to podcasts?

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
Here are some good options on android:

Pocket casts: Good designed app, has most of the features you would need... I don't think the free version has ads but they have a paid subscription that gives you more features and sync between phone and desktop.

Antennapod: Open source podcast app and what I currently use. Good UI, all the features I need, no ads and free.

Podcast Addict: Has a ton of features and customizability but the UI is dated. Has a paid version(I think it now a subscription that removes ads)

SDHNTR

WKR
On fast forward!

Way too much off topic babble for my ADD! On all of them!

grfox92

WKR
I've used them all and Spotify is king. I've never used apple however. Don't use their phones.

You don't need s subscription to Spotify for podcasts, just if you want to customize your music and download songs.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Spotify for music and podcasts. They might not have everything but they have a ton of good stuff.

JDDuf

FNG
I pay for youtube premium and it allows you to listen with your phone locked and no ads. Obviously the podcast you want would have to be on youtube tho and ik some hunting/shooting ones are moving to more free speach platforms

On fast forward!

Way too much off topic babble for my ADD! On all of them!
I've never been diagnosed with ADD, but I like the off topic babbling.

Less chance I miss something important if I'm not paying attention! Lol

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I usually use Spotify.

Honestly I don’t listen to them very often. I was on the Shoot 2 Hunt podcast with Jake and Ryan Avery and it took me like 2 months to actually listen to it lol.

TN2shot07

WKR
I started with Apple but have transitioned to Spotify, all my music and podcasts in the same place.

Another vote for Podcast Addict. I use Spotify for music but haven't ever really liked the interface very much. Podcast Addict has more customizability: you can change playback speed in increments of 0.1, set up an automatic start time (if a specific podcast always has an intro you don't care about), change the skip forward/backward time lengths, and a variety of other features that I forget about (until I go to Spotify for a Rogan podcast and it isn't set up the way I like).