Review: goHUNT INSIDER, by Travis Bertrand

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Rokslide Moderator is a subscriber to goHUNT.com and recently submitted a review detailing goHUNT's hunter information service, INSIDER. If you've ever wondered how this service can help you research western hunts, this review is for you:

goHUNT.com- Helping the DIY Hunter

attachment.php

Last edited:

gelton

WKR
Very nice review Travis. I knew GoHunt would be extremely helpful but it looks to be even more helpful than I had though.

Would be nice if we could get a rokslide 30 day free trial like Newberg is offering. It almost makes me want to join a second forum but I pride myself on only being on rokslide, no facebook, no twitter, only the slide :) Not that I dont love Newberg, he is awesome, I just dont think I could get any work done posting in more than one forum, I'd be too busy.

But all kidding aside, I plan on joining gohunt and would like to get the most out of the membership and a free 30 days is a 1/12th discount...and yes I do have some Hebrew genetics.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Gelton, goHunt saw your question and sent this response:

“we are working now to offer Rokslide members a free 30 day trial. It should be ready in the next few weeks”.

Wow, guess it pays to ask. looking forward to this option.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
30 day trial would be sweet. Hate to spend $150 and it not be what I expected it to be.

You can get a 50$ gift card for signing up, also take a look around on their site, if you click on insider it will show you a sample area to see what you get. Take a look!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
30 day trial would be sweet. Hate to spend $150 and it not be what I expected it to be.

That review explains it thoroughly, if it's not what you expected after reading that, a free trial won't do much more.