Carolina Backcountry Hunters and Anglers

Anyone know the status on this? Been asking around and haven't heard much. Curious if anyone here knew anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested as well. Right now I think the closest thing they have is a south east that includes Tennessee and Georgia. I'd like to see something start up in NC.

I would be interested. Why don't a few of us look into what it takes to get started. I'll start doing some digging. Need a new extracurricular activity since the archery club I was in has dissolved.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I've been in Colorado for 12 years now but cut my teeth on hunting the Birkhead wilderness in the Uhwarries as a boy!

OP
trickytross
Good news. I have spoke with Ty and apparently it is under way. Has a list for a board and they are hoping to get it started shortly. I will keep updating as more information comes forward. Out of curiosity, where are y'all at? I'm in Leicester, a sweet spot just west of Asheville.

Hall256

WKR
I bounce between NC (Coastal area near Swansboro) and Virginia...currently moving to Quantico for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

freshta

WKR
trickytross...I'm down near Greensboro, but I'm up that way a lot fly fishing, backpacking, and hunting.